Shareholder and director disputes can immobilise a business and make them impossible to run. KBH is on hand to assist with pragmatic and commercial solutions to keep your business on track and help you resolve business disputes quickly and effectively. Our advice is technically excellent whilst being strategically mindful. We specifically tailor our advice to each individual client to produce a successful outcome, whether that is in the courtroom or following roundtable negotiations.
Our team has a wealth of experience in acting for minority and majority shareholders, companies, partnerships, and directors in a wide range of disputes including:
- Acting for shareholders in relation to breaches of shareholder agreements.
- Bringing and defending derivative actions.
- Acting on behalf of shareholders to enforce their rights to purchase or sell shares under sale and purchase agreements.
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims for and against directors.
- Fraud related disputes arising in the context of business disputes.
- Director misfeasance claims.
- Unfair prejudice petitions for and against minority shareholders.
- Advising a minority shareholder in a DIFC private members club.
- Advising a Saudi businessman in relation to the transfer of shares
Acting for the Defendant, the subject matter of an injunction and freezing order arising out of a judgment from the High Court in London.